Help make me famous!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Wedding Singer!!!


More recently, I have been asked to perform at many weddings..and...unfortunately some funerals. I feel that when you are asked to sing at someone's wedding, it is the most pressure you will go through. It is quite an honor to be involved in a day that special to those invlolved. I have performed at both of my sister's weddings, and many friends (Lee & Vanessa, Ray & Kerry, Ben & Celia, to name a few). My mother requested that I sing at her funeral and that, to date, was the most difficult! My Aunt and two cousins requested that I sing amazing grace at my Uncle Gil's funeral and that one was tough as well. Let's hope for less of those and for more happy occasions!
posted by Help Make Me Famous! at 7:28 PM

1 Comments:

It would be hard if I had to sing at someone I know's funeral. You must be amazing.

Anonymous

February 13, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home